Sunday, September 27, 2009











Finally, an update to our blog! Kaden is almost 6 months. He will be 6 months on Oct 4th! Although we had a rocky beginning, Kaden is doing great now! Kaden is smiling, laughing, cooing and keeping his parents busy.

Our night out for our 4th anniversary!





Kaden goes hiking with us all the time. We started out with only an hour window, but now we get a little more.
Whose baby is that!?
Whose baby is this!?
Yep, that's our baby alright! His shirt says "I may be little but I'm tough!"




*singing* Sunglasses, I'm wearing my sunglasses, cause my sunglasses - protect my eyes from the sun. *singing*


Do we look alike or what!




I love Mommy!I love Daddy!




Oh this is the best, it gets started a little slow but it is some really good laughing.









Let me leave you with this happy face to remember me by!











1 comment: