Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 Month Old

1 Month Old! Kaden is doing great...eating and sleeping a lot, just like he should. He is crying a little less everyday (well, most days at least). He came in at 9 lb 15 oz at a 3 week appointment. Mom and dad are starting to feel a little (very little) bit more sane.


High Five




"I just ate and I'm one happy dude"


"I'm still figuring this new world out"

"Maybe this place isn't so bad after all"




He does like his swing

But he is still getting used to his bouncer.



At least he has the "little" and "guy" part figured out.

(The shirt says "Little Tough Guy")


Kaden is getting pretty good at scooting along on his belly (if you give him something to push his feet against)

"Maybe this Mom lady isn't so bad. She feeds me and makes me feel pretty good."

Is it time to eat yet?

What a perfect little angel



Big Stretcher!

2 comments:

  1. Just keeps getting more and more handsome!! Think about you all the time hoping each day gets a little easier!! He is so much more alert now it looks like!! Can't believe it has already been a month! I will come see you guys again as soon as I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow feetie pjs! Glad to hear you guys are feeling better/hopefully resting more. :)

    ReplyDelete